Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Letter To My Unborn Son

LETTER TO MY UNBORN CHILD

Surrounded by people,
But isolated, alone,
Enclosed by walls,
But free timeless you were born

Confined to a life, a generation, a social circle
But constantly fighting a private revolution
Of my own
My horizon is my only vanishing point
My dreams limits don’t know
My imagination is my oxygen, my world.

I may fall from the highest hills
To the deepest and most forsaken abyss
I may live in the world of nobody’s
But I’ll always be fed by the will of my own.

There is always a higher step
From which one should see himself.
There is always a point when one should
raise from his own being to elevate
from the norm, of the “normal ones”.

There is always something more.
When you think a circle has closed,
You’ll surprisingly discover that all along
Another larger one
has only just begun.

So cry my dear son,
Seek comfort inside where it is warm
And even if you feel there’ll be no dawn
Your eyes are widened by a brand new sun….



ACD
1990

No comments:

Post a Comment