Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Every Time

I see you every time in my dream, walking, smiling.
You are not always the same.
I stood behind you in the coffee shop today.
You felt my presence behind you.
I noticed your body vibrating with a certain anxiety.
You turned around inconspicuously as you were able to.
You looked at me from the corner of your eye.
I had the advantage of seeing you,
from my perspective standing in line.

I noticed a certain anxiety in you.
I put my hand on your side and gently kissed your neck,
right under your right ear, moving your brown hair with my nose.
I felt your body vibrating. There was more than anxiety in you.
You breathed deeply and peacefully.

You picked up your change and left.
You didn’t turn back.
I still noticed your body vibrating high.
You were dying to look at me one more time.
Perhaps you are still wishing to be in my dream again tomorrow.
This is my dream but I am left with a certain anxiety in me.


ACD
11-21-95

No comments:

Post a Comment