Monday, October 10, 2022

The sloucher

Little kiddy Oath to my slouching…!!!! The sloucher In the middle, between where I am and where I want to be, Neither sitting, nor lying down, there is ME, The Sloucher. My vision field is lower than my eyes, My shoulders want to deform My arse yearns to slide forwards. And my spine does not want to perform Love to melt in my surroundings Be one with the relaxed drive-less me I love hiding in the midway of life Where no one can uncover my identity I slouch for as a hobby I slouch for a while I slouch for my own comfort I slouch, it’s my right Don’t care about posture, which is bent as a road Don’t care about standing up Erect for where I need to go I dissolve in my chair I am one with the anxious me I get to hide in the cozy lair Where no one can expose me My Osteopath??!! …I listen NOT Since in my slouching there is some quest Though in my back the pain is caught My slouching is a way to protest I slouch for as a hobby I slouch for a while I slouch for my own comfort I slouch, it’s my right ACD 09.16.08

No comments:

Post a Comment