Tuesday, August 18, 2020

“Gabuchipu"

How much fun can a man expect from life? From time to time I seem to know the answer, just to know that at every new moment I spend with my “Gabuchipu” it will actually move so much further and further away from being a basic dull moment…. How proud can a man be? From time to time I seem to know the answer, just to know a little later on that I was in fact wrong, and that the pride I just felt about my “Gabuchipu” was only to be surpassed by her next accomplishment, the next thought, the next plan, the next…. How much love can a man feel? From time to time I seem to know the answer, just to know a little later on that I was in fact wrong, and that the love I felt about my “Gabuchipu” has increased exponentially with every moment, every smile from those big beautiful eyes, every moment I think of her, every time.. How much admiration can a man hold? From time to time I seem to know the answer, just to know that every new fact I learn from my “Gabuchipu” makes me admire her more than ever before. How much desire can a man have in his heart? From time to time I seem to know the answer, just to know a little later on that I was in fact wrong, and that there is no limit to how much good I wish for, I hope for, I pray for my “Gabuchipu” every day of my life….. ACD 11.17.17

No comments:

Post a Comment