Tuesday, August 18, 2020

KATRIU

KATRIU: It could have been a D.J. from Iceland, It could have been a famous Eastern European researcher, some sort of a protein, a patented invention, or just some hidden place between the Danube and the Black Sea, someone’s life story in Holland, or a found ancient manuscript in Britain, but it was NOT. The KATRIU, as we know it is seemingly an earthly SHE, a woman, a wife, a mother a therapist, a friend, a counselor, a person everyone calls in to get their troubles resolved, another train passenger druggies sing Free as a Bird and Zeppelin songs to, an aunt, a daughter, a tea drinker, a chicken tetrazzini hater, a Costco shopper, a shotgun seat driver, and other apparent things…and other not so apparent as a her being “a secret Pop-Rock Singer”…….. But to the rapidly growing population of lucky privileged ones such as me and every other soul touched by this majestic being, She is a totally different and magnanimous entity. She is an ANGEL, a God-Sent ANGEL. She lives and breathes love. She shares it. She is a sharing machine. From 5:30AM until she finishes putting her PJs at night, she is a non-stop giver, a total right –column Kabbalistic soul. KATRIU feeds on the love she gives. She asks for none. She gets it back though, just because that much love given cannot get some retribution. She is a giant little person. She is looks fragile, but she is WONDER –WOMAN, with an IRON-WOMAN custom on top. Contrary to anything else, the more layers you peel off her, the more amazing love you get from her. So many times I wonder what kind of a life would I have had, had I not ever met this woman, and the most I could have aspire to would have been a normal life. But once you have seen, touch and really witness heaven-on-earth in a beautiful, sweet-compassionate-fun-warm-sexy human being, you can do nothing but feel almost sorry for the rest of the world out there and you start thanking every single lucky star above you for being that lucky. Another year is going by, and today, like every day of my life, I feel so lucky, so proud, and so full of gratitude for having the chance of sharing my life with my KATRIU and in her birthday, I can just use the words Thanks, and Love you. My wishes, remain as strong and vibrant as the first day I realized I fell in love with her. So this is just the only although small way I can Wish for her a Happiest Birthday, and proclaim my gratitude and love to her. And as I see the things we did this year such as : ACD 3.17.18

No comments:

Post a Comment